Instructor: Ms. Lauren Hopkins
Do you want to be the next YouTube star? Interested in photography or graphic design?
Want to make TV shows or movies? Build websites with rich multimedia and video content?
The Clearfield County CTC’s new Digital Media Arts program prepares students for work in business and entertainment, shooting and editing photographs, making videos and digital marketing material, and creating websites. The Internet is here to stay and advances in technology make digital media skills an ongoing corporate need.
Students use Adobe Creative Cloud software including Photoshop, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, and Illustrator. Students also learn to set up and manage websites using content management systems. Students will learn to build, code, and publish web content in a variety of formats.
The Digital Media Arts program is a stepping stone to these potential careers:
- Graphic & Website Designer
- Web Application Developer
- Software Developer
- Computer Programmer
- Advertising and Promotions Manager
- Radio and TV Reporter, Producer and Editor
- Public Relations and Marketing Representative
- Digital Illustrator and 3D Animator
- Film and TV Special Effects Artist
- Digital Photographer
- Multimedia and Mobile Application Developer
- Digital Communications Specialist