The Clearfield County Career and Technology Center (CCCTC) is now offering a Certified Nurse Aid program that will start October 21st from 3:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. completing in 126 hours. Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) is one of the top 10 high demand jobs. Our CNA program will prepare you to perform patient/resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse. Our program is approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. To register now call us at 814-768-4603 or email email@example.com.
You will learn the following basic skills:
• Taking and recording vital signs
• Personal care
• Activities of Daily Living
• Restorative/Rehab Care
Successful completion of this course prepares you to take the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Competency Exam and enroll in the CNA registry for Pennsylvania.
Cost: $1626.60 Cost includes books & supplies (subject to change)
Cost for CCCTC graduate: $1025.00Cost includes books & supplies (subject to change)
- Physical exam – must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Criminal History – complies with Act 14 (must have been done within the last year)
- Can be completed online at http://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp (choose employment for reason for request), mail attached “request for criminal record check” with money order only in the amount of $22.00, or stop in CCCTC and we can process the criminal history check.
- At least 17 years of age
- A resident of PA for two years-(contact school if not a resident for two years, you will need to do FBI clearance)
- Agree to abide by school policies
- TB test (either two-step Mantoux or QuantiFERON Gold blood test)
PRE-REQUISITES DUE two weeks prior to start of the Day Class
This program is approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
For additional information and to register for our Nurse Aide Program, please contact the Adult Education Department at:
For questions regarding the requirements or steps required for the CNA program, please contact the CNA instructors at: