Instructor: Mr. Dave Rupert
The Welding Program is a two-year course, that covers the welding and fabrication of metals. Welding is a complex, but a rewarding career.
Areas of Instruction
- Safety and Proper usage of all equipment
- Oxy-Acetylene Welding (OAW)
- Oxy-Acetylene Cutting (OAC)
- Oxy-Acetylene Brazing (OAB)
- Shield Metal Arc welding (SMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Plasma Arc cutting (PAC)
- Fabrication and special welding procedure
- Leadership and Job Skills
Welding is a career that holds good potential for the future. Upon completion of the two-year program, students are entry- level ready for the welding field or able to pursue post-secondary education. Certified Welders can achieve up to $30 per hour and are in demand.
Copyright © 2004-2014 Clearfield County Career & Technology Center