Website Aveanna Healthcare
· Refer a friend bonus.
· Flexible schedules, tell us your availability.
· Tuition reimbursement.
· Paid Time Off – Full time employees
· 1-on-1 patient care
Essential Job Functions
• Perform, assist, evaluate and document medical care, such as:
o Basic first aid taking weight and vital signs
o Ambulation, transfer and positioning with wheelchairs and other non-life support medical equipment and devices
o Prepare meals according to dietary and nutritional needs
• Help patient maintain good personal hygiene, such as:
o Assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming, shaving, skin and nail care, oral hygiene, dressing and eating
o Observe and report significant changes in patient’s condition to the (RN) Nursing Supervisor
• High school graduate or GED
• Current, unrestricted certification or proof of training as required by the state
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with aide care and policies and procedures
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Must be able to sufficiently reposition patients and move equipment without assistance
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids and infectious diseases
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com