Website DuBois Nursing Home
Long term care nursing facility.
The DuBois Nursing Home is looking for Full-Time & Part-Time Licensed or Graduate Practical Nurses.
*INCREASED PREMIUM SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL RATES!
*FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
*QUICK HIRE PROCESS!
*SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES – The DuBois Nursing Home offers three different types of scholarships for our employees. Whether you’re looking to continue your nursing career or looking to start a new one, we can offer assistance to you!
A Licensed Practical Nurse is someone who plays an important role in the health care industry. If you are looking for a career in a skilled nursing facility, the DuBois Nursing Home is looking for experienced and graduated applicants. As a Licensed Practical Nurse you will be responsible for the supervision of the Nursing Assistants, as well as report to the RN Supervisor.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Administer medications as ordered by the physicians.
- Order prescribed medications and supplies in accordance with established policies.
- Note physician’s orders accurately.
- Review and update care plans and resident profile records as necessary.
- Complete all documentation each shift according to facility policies.
- Give and receive nursing report at shift change.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
To apply for this job email your details to MCrytser@duboisccci.com