Website Hunter Truck
Going over the top under the hood!
The Management Trainee at our Clearfield branch is a structured development program for high-energy, team-oriented, and competitive individuals pursuing leadership opportunities in the fast-paced heavy-duty truck industry. This program is designed to develop a pool of skilled team members eligible for postings in Sales Account Management and Assistant Management positions within the Hunter Truck network of dealerships.
Essential Duties: include the following. Other duties may be assigned
• Successfully complete training program with rotations in each department of the organization: Parts, Service, Truck Sales, Leasing, Finance, and Corporate departments
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Hunter Truck management teams, customers, and vendors.
• Attend OEM, Vendor, and dealership sponsored events and training as required. This will require travel and evening or occasional weekend assignments.
• Complete the required training and obtain Commercial Driver’s License from the state where you reside.
• Demonstrate competence, skill, flexibility, and ability to multi-task in each training module before progressing to the next phase.
• Demonstrate competence in small group/team leadership, problem resolution, customer care, creative thinking, solutions formulation, group presentation skills, project development, and execution/implementation.
• Participation in weekly recap meetings with Department Manager, bi-weekly with General Manager, and monthly with Corporate Support Managers, V.P., and Mentor.
Candidates must possess:
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
• Displays a positive manner when dealing with customers
• Prioritizing and time management
• Fluent in Microsoft Office
• Valid Driver’s License; must meet company insurability standards
• Vehicle Sales License if in the state (can obtain upon hire)
All candidate offers are subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background screening.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.