You will need your Student ID Number. This number will be given to you at open house or mailed to your home address on file.
Note: See instructions below for creating a Parent Portal Account if you haven’t set one up yet.
Your Username is your Student ID Number.
The Default Password is: $tudents#1
Instructions on Creating a Parent Portal account:
- Access the Parent Portal link above to get to the login page.
- Click “Online Registration” to setup a new account.
- The School District is “Clearfield County CTC” (NOT the student’s home district)
- On the student info page, you will select “Clearfield County CTC” from the dropdown, and then the grade.
- When you submit for a new account, it will be pending an Administrator approval before it’s active.
- Pending Accounts are regularly reviewed for approval, but please allow 3-5 business days to process.
Forgot Your Password?
Use the “Forgot Password?” link on the corresponding portal login pages and instructions will be sent to the email you registered with.