Website Elk Haven Nursing Home Association
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM. FULL AND PART TIME
NEW WEEKEND SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL!!
NEWLY INCREASED PREMIUM SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL RATES!!
NEWLY INCREASED STARTING WAGES & EXPERIENCE RATES!
FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
QUICK HIRE PROCESS!
A Licensed Practical Nurse is someone who plays an important role in the health care industry. If you are looking for a career in a skilled nursing facility, Elk Haven Nursing Home is looking for experienced and graduated applicants
As a Licensed Practical Nurse you will be responsible for the supervision of the Nursing Assistants, as well as report to the RN Supervisor.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Administer medications as ordered by the physicians.
* Order prescribed medications and supplies in accordance with established policies.
* Note physician’s orders accurately.
* Review and update care plans and resident profile records as necessary.
* Complete all documentation each shift according to facility policies.
*Give and receive report at shift change.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org