Website Home Instead
To us, it's personal
Home Instead CAREGiver
Do you enjoy getting to know people and building meaningful relationships? Do you have a heart for helping those in need? If so, the CAREGiver role could be just the right fit for you!
CAREGivers provide a variety of in-home care services for aging adults, helping them to stay safe and independent. Home Instead strives to provide compassionate and reliable care services to enable seniors to remain in the comfort of their home. Home Instead provides a supportive network for all CAREGivers and offers competitive pay and benefits.
We have a variety of Part-Time shifts available to match your lifestyle! Days – Evenings – Weekends
Opportunities to build a Full-Time schedule as well.
- Assisting with personal care – bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and assist with light housework
- Assisting with meal planning and preparation
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks
- Willingness to provide Alzheimer’s care
- Providing mobility assistance, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting the client to medical and other appointments or for errands
- Providing medication reminders
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work close to home
- Time and a half holiday pay
- Annual bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Recognition bonuses
- Competitive pay
- On-going, paid training
- 24-hour support
- Positive culture
- On-line schedules
- Rewarding work- make a difference in the life of a senior in your community
- Medical, dental and vision offered to eligible employees
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Apply Today! or Call Ashlee at 814.238.8820
Home Instead provides non-medical assistance to seniors in their own home. Each franchise is individually owned. Ron and Chrissy Krasnansky own both the State College and Saxton offices. The State College office provides service to Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Mifflin and Juniata Counties. The Saxton office serves Bedford, Huntingdon and Fulton counties. EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.homeinstead.com.