World Wide Hose and Supply Co.
- Have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License or Commercial Driver’s License.
- Full-time applicants should be available to work a minimum of 8 hours per day, 5 days per
- Be able to report to work at the time specified and to maintain contact with the Manager, as
- Be able to follow company guidelines, be presentable and behave in a courteous and
professional manner when dealing with customers, fellow employees and the general public.
- Be able to qualify physically for the job requirements.
- Be able to walk, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, squat, climb, grasp, and lift in order to do the
o Safely operate any other equipment as may be required
o Maintain an orderly work area and general cleanliness.
- Have a working knowledge of current equipment inspection, maintenance and repair
processes and procedures.
- Have the ability to identify and troubleshoot equipment maintenance and repair issues and
effectively and efficiently complete maintenance and repair tasks.
- Be able to accurately, legibly and in a timely manner, complete and submit work orders
describing daily equipment inspection, maintenance and repair activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com